Join or Renew your membership in the VBBA
Membership in the Vintage Base Ball Association is open and available to clubs as well as to individuals who would like to support the organization. Memberships are vital to the organization’s success.
- Full Member Clubs $50/year*: full-fledged vintage club nines who play at least six games a year.
- Associate Clubs $35/year*: vintage clubs who play less than six games/year
- Individual Membership $10/year*: individual ballists, civilian interpreters, base ball historians, fans, etc. who wish to support the mission of the VBBA.
|Full Member Clubs||Associate Member Clubs||Individual Membership|
|Base Ball Player’s Chronicle newsletter||√||√||√|
|Invitation to National Convention||√||√||√|
|VBBA Directory Listing||√||√|
|Voting Rights (2 votes)||√|
|General Liability Insurance
The VBBA is covered whenever a local team plays. If, for example, a spectator gets hit by a stray ball and sues, the policy will respond to cover the national organization. If the local team has no money, but is recognized as a VBBA member club then litigant will go to where the money is, the VBBA.
|Access to Base Ball Historical Archivists||√||√||√|
|Access to Rule Interpretations for Reenactments||√||√||√|
|Page with Team Picture, Schedule and Brief History||√||√|
Paying online? Be sure to include your team name in the “Special Instructions.”
- New member clubs and individuals who are paying online, make your payment by using the buttons in the table above, then click here to register. (On-line registration form)
- New member clubs paying by check, please click here to register (On-line registration form). Make checks payable to the Vintage Base Ball Association and mail payment to VBBA Treasurer (address below):
- New Individual members simply mail in your payment. Make checks payable to the Vintage Base Ball Association and mail payment to:
Mr. Paul Zeledon, VBBA Treasurer
1880 Stockton Drive
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169